Subject: Re: [Leica] Power switch
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Sun, 04 Oct 1998 16:46:13 -0700

No... If I'm ready to put my camera away and discover that the shutter is
cocked, I take another photograph, of something. Anything. I figure a
photograph that I took, no matter what the subject, will always be vastly
better than a photograph of the inside of my bag. Sometimes I use that
frame to experiment with slow shutter and moving camera, and other stuff.
You never know what you might learn. And as I said... anything is better
than the inside of your bag.

Jim