Subject: [Leica] Summaron 35mm 2.8f
From: Stephen Kobrin <skobrin@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 1998 16:27:37 -0700 (PDT)

Roger,

Let me add my vote for the 2.8f Summaron 35mm lens.  While I do not
have a Summicron to compare it to, it is sharp and the contrast
appears imporved vs. my collapsible Summicron 50m without being harsh.
 I have the chrome version without the goggles and use a small Cannon
viewfinder that seems to work well on my M3. While I may be out in
left field on this one, the goggles just seem to ruin the balance of
the M3 for me.
The one disadvantage is that with the viewfinder atop the camera, the
Leica meter MR-4 gets pushed off.

Steve