Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 vs M6HM
From: TEAShea@aol.com
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 1998 19:50:05 EDT

<< I am in the process of trying to sell my M6 HM (Black) in order to purchase
 the new M6TTL. Despite having bought it in July '98 and advertising it for
 approx.. 2000USD I am receiving little response to my add. >>

It has to do with the fact that you are substantially overpricing the camera.
One can purchase a brand new one with full passport warranty for two hundred
dollars less than you are trying to sell a used one for.  You might lower your
price to about $1,300.

Tom