Subject: re: [Leica] Leica Akademie Seminar experience (long)
From: Larry Kopitnik <kopitnil@marketingcomm.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 1998 16:00:38 -0500

On a different note, I heard many interesting and exciting things about
future developments at Leica which take away most of the scepticism I
have expressed on this forum about the recent Photokina releases. Leica
is certainly not down and out! That was really reassuring.

Pascal,

I had found your post of Photokina musings quite perceptive. Can you
elaborate on what was discussed that turned your disapointment to
excitement?

Larry