Subject: Re: [Leica] Need Help on R8
From: Harrison McClary <hmcclary@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 03 Oct 1998 11:35:08 -0500

> I reminded them of the Nikon FM mechanical body with manual film advance
> I purchased back in 1982 (with Nikon MD12 motordrive up to 3.5 fps), so I
> don't know what is really going on. The only comment was that they feel
> very sorry about it.

Wish you had of reminded them of the Canon F1 fn at 6fps, of the Nikon
F3 at the same.  I would much rather have a 6 fps motor than a 4.  When
I want the speed I want as much as I can get.  Usually don't need any
more than the winder, but when shooting sports it is nice to have a
movie machine in your hand for those plays that call for a fast motor
sequence.

- --
Harrison McClary
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto