Subject: [Leica] Cuba
From: Alastair Firkin <>
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 98 02:26:29 -0700

Check out...

Comments... off-line......... are always welcome.

I hope comments on line are not discarded or unwelcome ;-) I really enjoyed
visiting cuba and Equador with you, though my Netscape seems so slllllllow
at the moment. Looks like I need a Canon ;-) we all know, its the equipment
that take the images :-)

The cuban houses reminded me of East Germany --- some paint company is
going to make a killing there one day when the economy picks up ;-)

Keep well

Cheers from hot water less Ballarat.

Alastair Firkin,