Subject: RE: [Leica] 21 ASP Chrome or Black ?
From: Jeffrey Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 1998 15:45:43 -0400

	Me, too.

		I tend to keep color film in a black body and B&W in a
chrome body.  I've done this for ever, just makes it easier to have the
right film at eye level when shooting fast.  Purely a matter of preference
and habit.

		Oh, yeah, I still don't understand the original question
regarding the 21, and this thread hasn't helped much, even though it has
been interesting.

	Buzz