Subject: Re: [Leica] Fuzzy prints
From: "James Harrison" <leica@wf.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 1998 14:28:41 -0500

- -----Original Message-----
From: thomas boehm  >sorry - it sounds strange to me, that one who takes
photography
>serious and invests in superb lenses like leica --- then take his
>films to a supermarket-lab or any similar......!!

 Perhaps if you knew the lab folks like I do and observed the Konica people
balance this equipment, you wouldnt make presuptious statements about
strange dealings;; I am a pro shooter, not a collector, I have a full color
lab, however it is cheaper to have the c41 negs developed at $1.00 per roll
by them than at my own lab...
Also, perhaps since I am running a business, not an obsession with
equipment, I am concerned with the bottom line with my business.....and no,
I don't put black tape over my red dot camera;;;jh