Subject: Re: [Leica] Adams Moonrise with 2 churches
From: j.leonarddesigner@videotron.ca (Jacques Leonard designer)
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 1998 23:27:49 -0500

>It has finally ocurred to me to ask whether there are any LUGGITES in the
>Austin/San Antonio area.  I'm in Wimberley and get a little lonesome for
>the sight of Leicas other than mine from time to time.
>
>George Lauterstein
>leicam2@flash.net

George,
Unfortunately, I am not in your area (quite far by the way, even though I
met a guy from San Antonio today!).

I know you are an ardent photographer of the S.W. I visited your web site a
couple time (I have put it in my Favorites) and found some very good
photography there. I went to your site from Hans Phalens links.

I was interested because I too like to make photos of the SW and I use
mostly my Leica to do so.

Regards,
Jacques Leonard
designer