Subject: [Leica] Fuzzy prints
From: "James Harrison" <leica@wf.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 1998 20:32:59 -0500

 Had a big scare today;; I shot a commercial job, then had a local
supermarket develop the film.  Since they were running a special, I had them
print one of each neg.  Upon inspection, every one of my prints were fuzzy
and out of focus.  Rushed home to the Leitz V35..all negs were sharp...guess
the supermarket Konica printer is out of register...whew!!  jh