Subject: [Leica] FS: M6
From: "Hoyen ~simontart~" <simontart@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 22:25:55 PDT

I realize it's not Friday yet, but here's an early bird sales pitch:
Black M6, one month old, ran 3 rolls of film, s/n 22962xx.  The only
defect is that the red paint on the lens release button has chipped off.
Otherwise, it is *like new*, with box, cap, books, strap.  2-year USA
Passport Warranty is filled out by the dealer, so if anything goes wrong
just get in touch with him (nice guy), good until Oct/2000.  Asking
$1600.  A plus if you're in New York!

May be interested in trade for M6-HiMag in similar condition, will pay
$200 on top of my M6 if no warranty, $300 with warranty.