Subject: Re: [Leica] scanners, etc.
From: Stephen Kobrin <skobrin@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 06:37:44 -0700 (PDT)

Alex,

I am about the make the plunge and get Silverfast.  Where can I find
information about the Intellihance filter?  Also, which white plastic
film do you use.

I certainly agree with Chandos' comments about the combination of old
Leicas and digital processing. A sort of back to the future feeling.

Steve

 For