Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 improvements?
From: "Joe Stephenson" <joeleica@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 17:55:44 -0700

Iain,
I've never found using my Leica's vertically a problem, but perhaps it's
because I do things "wrong" and look through the view finder with my left
eye. My right isn't so good, and I've always used the left and tried to
change, but never found it comfortable. Your suggestion of focusing w/ the
camera horizontal and then turn it 90 degrees also seems to work fine.
Otherwise, I don't know.
Good luck,
Joe Stephenson