Subject: [Leica] Paul Chefurka
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@netconnect.com.au>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 98 03:00:31 -0700

I'm new to scanners, so any technical suggestions would be more than
welcome.  All the images were done from prints on a flat-bed.

Paul,

I enjoyed the home page, especially the theme atic [can't spell that one]
sections on Life and death. The others were a bit too random for me. I like
to "work through" an exhibition a bit. None the less its great to have
anther LUGGER up and running, and your scanning looked fine on my netscape.
Oh the LIFE/DEATH ran quite well by using 2 frames and calling up one
whilst looking at the other. Just like walking down the hallway gallery ;-)

Cheers

Alastair Firkin,