Subject: [Leica] Leica's Future
From: Gary Elshaw <gary.elshaw@vuw.ac.nz>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 12:44:30 +1200

Hiya,

If people are seriously having problems getting a response from Leica, as i
did, you have to get sneaky. I found faxing them got a response much
quicker, especially if you phone one of their reps that are local to you
requesting an answer from Leica AG.

I'm currently running a dialogue with one of their rangefinder department
people and they've been great on the fax side of things. +49 (0) 64 42
208-333

By the way, can someone please advise me on how to contact James Lager (?)

Cheers,
Gary

Dominique wrote:
 I have sent E-mails to people at Solms and I don't even get the courtesy
of a computer generated reply.

#########
I am in the same case. They don't reply.They should say at least : see the
LUG.

"The difficulty now is that unexceptional adults believe the loss of youthful
dreaming is itself "growing up," as though adulthood were the passive
conclusion to a doomed activity and hope during adolescence."

                _The Uses of Disorder: Personal Identity and City Life_
                                            -- Richard Sennett

Gary Elshaw,Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand

http://members.tripod.com/~elshaw/index.html