Subject: [Leica] LUG archives in .zip format
From: pieter@world.std.com (Pieter Bras)
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 15:53:59 -0400

In case anyone is interested, I have zip'ed the LUG archives on a
monthly basis and made them available via FTP from:

    ftp://ftp.std.com/pub/pieter

The files currently available run from March '96 through August '97.
This represents about 7 MB, or about one-third of the total.  Disk space
constraints prevent me from uploading more at any given time.

The files will stay there for a few days, then be replaced with the next
instalment, until all of the archives have been made available.  After
that, the disk space will be reclaimed.

Some (automated) editing has been performed on these archive files, so
that they will not quite match what you can receive from the LUG list
server.  Specifically, binary and HTML attachments and MIME-related control
statements have been purged.  No content-related editing of the messages
themselves was done.

Hope this proves useful to someone out there.  Comments should please be
sent to my e-mail address:

- --
Pieter Bras      pieter@world.std.com