Subject: Re: [Leica] Slides, Negs and Pic Storage
From: Ben Tuason <debugger@jps.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 1998 11:20:16 -0700

Tina,

>> Some of the slide mounts are made to hold the film perfectly flat.  Gepe
and Wess both make this kind.  They are considerably more expensive than the
Pakon mounts.  When I use a grain focuser to compare the focus in the center
and edges of the negative, there is no difference.  It's great not to have to
clean those glass surfaces and worry about Newton's rings! <<

That is exactly what I want to hear.  I think that it is worth a try adopting
this method.  Thanks.

Ben