Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Versus EOS
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 1998 05:22:49 -0700

Donal Philby wrote

>LUGnuts:
>Just ran across an erudite comparison of Canon EOS and Leica M practice
>by two well known American photojournalists:  Worth the read on web site
>The Digital Journalist.
>
>http://dirckhalstead.org/issue9801/nutsandbolts9801.htm

Hi Donal,

Thanks for the heads-up on this one, a good read for all Leica users. A
very interesting comparison of why one uses both types of camera.  Besides,
Bill Pierce a long time Leica user is a fine writer for ordinary folks to
understand what he writes.  The best part to his work :

...it all comes from personal experience and not from some wanna be
photographer - writer who runs out, clicks something ten times and then is
the world expert on the product or how to do things!!

Thanks again and for you folks who missed it I suggest you have a look.

regards,

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant