Subject: Re: [Leica] neg scanners - opinions please
From: Harrison McClary <hmcclary@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 1998 23:15:02 -0500

Pascal,

About 6 years ago while covering a golf tournament in Atlanta which it
was raining a lot Nikon had this slogan on the wall.  Some Nikon
photographer came along and wrote the folowing under the slogan  "as long
as it is not raining!"

I had to agree with this as I was shooting with Nikon at the time and had
an F4 short out in the rain.

Pascal wrote

>And don't forget Nikon's slogan: "we make the worlds finest pictures" .

Harrison McClary
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto