Subject: [Leica] Woolrich Vest
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 1998 19:57:23 -0400

Jim: (It was Jim wasn't it?)

Thanks for the recommendation of the Woolrich vest. I was at the nearby
discount mall today to get some sox and my wife took me to the Woolrich
outlet. I found the vest in MY SIZE! (2XL Tall) [and half price too]

As soon as my wife modifies the epilets, I think it will be very usefull.

Cheers!

kw

- ----
Ken Wilcox                             Carolyn's Personal Touch Portraits
LHSA, MEA, LAW                      preferred---> <wilcox@mail.tir.com>
                                                     <kwilcox@gfn.org>