Subject: [Leica] Off to Leica Akademie
From: Pascal <cyberdog@ibm.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 1998 16:45:29 +0200

Hi friends:

I am leaving for Solms on Sunday morning where I'll be participating in
the Leica Akademie seminar for the Leica R8 system from Monday till
Wednesday.
It will be my first real life experience with the Leica people and the
factory at Solms.
Looking forward to it.

Back in about a week's time!

Pascal

Check out: http://members.xoom.com/cyberplace/
Who else than Leica could make a camera like the R8 ?
With that unique design and above all: that ergonomics.
Nikon ? Canon ? Nobody but Leica !