Subject: [Leica] Re: Soft Release
From: Charles <chaslor@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 98 19:33:21 -0400

I recently got the famed soft release for my M6 and love it. Mine has a
filthy habit of coming unscrewed. Maybe it's just me. After just a month
I lost it at the beach. What a difference without it! I ordered two more
for a big trip and don't want to lose any more. Any thoughts? My idea is
to apply a drop of Lock Tight to the release and thread it in. I'm
concerned about putting this semi-permenant solution in my camera. If I
were to use a cable release (rare occasion) I would have to force off the
soft release. Again, any thoughts? All advice appreciated.

charles