Subject: Re: [Leica] New Konica Hexar on Chasseur d'Images Website
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 15:43:54 -0400

Tom-
Funny you should mention the Jag Mark II Sedan!- I had a green 1959 and it
was great fun, though I had to rebuild the fuel pump every six  months! Like
minds are drawn to the same things, I guess! If they have these lenses on
the market, are they much more expensive than the Leica lenses? I have tried
the old Canon 35/2,8 LTM, the Canon 85/1,9 LTM and one of the Jupiters, and
all are quite good, and inexpensive alternatives that I can use until I get
more Leitz lenses ( I know- my wife said that if I had saved the money that
I spent on the other three lenses, I could've had enough for a Leitz!)
Women! they just don't understand!
Other than Adorama's offering of the Novalux lenses for the M, I have seen
no other Leica Thread Mount or M lenses made by a third party advertised
 new, that is!)
Thanks!
Dan
dwpost@msn.com