Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica equipment in Boston
From: Jeffrey Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 15:41:54 -0400

	Bill--

		Most people shop at E. Phillip Levine in the back of the
Design Building at Dry Dock Street, South Boston.  However, the best
selection of used and new Leica equipment in the Boston Area is found at New
England Photo on Massachusetts Avenue in Arlington.  Arlington is very close
to Boston and easily reached by public transportation.  You will be amazed
at the items, common and obscure, that you will find at this small shop. The
proprietor is Ara, tell him Buzz sent you.

		Have fun in Boston, this is a great time of the year to be
here.

			Buzz