Subject: Re: [Leica] Tripod
From: TEXWORKER@aol.com
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 11:28:17 EDT

Darrell
I have been using the Gitzo carbon tripod for almost two years with a ball
head (the make skips me now) and I have the tripod with me on two trips to
Europe and one trip to the Antartica and I love it.  It is worth it when you
use it as I do.  I take as many pictures as possible using it.  In the
Antartica I shot exclusively with R8 and F2.8 70-180 APO lens. ( it was
heavy).  I am lazy and found the light tripod just what I needed.
clifton