Subject: Re: [Leica] Chicago week
From: George Lauterstein <leicam2@flash.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 19:16:01 -0500

Ah, Alastair, I do wish that your travels took you a bit further south in
our fair part of the world!  Texas is lovely this time of the year, trying
desperately to make up its mind whether to stay in summer of stagger into
fall!

Hopefully, you'll allow me to take you on a "tour" through our American
West one of these days.  Not many people to  photograph but landscapes that
will surely please!

Best Wishes,

George