Subject: Re: [Leica] 3-cam and leicaflex SL
From: thibault collin <tc-lnc@u-picardie.fr>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 12:00:00 +0200

Hey Dan,

The camera is working great exept a little problem with the rewind button
that takes sometimes to come back and to allow the film to advance. Do you
know this problem. I remember I already read it on the lug.
I have the opportunity to get a ugly looking, beaten up elmarit 90 mm for
almost nothing. The glass is not perfect at all, the front lens has
encountered a couple of shocks! but I seems to work great...
Thib.