Subject: RE: [Leica] M6 titanium disappeared from new Leica catalogue
From: "Fantoni, Ernesto" <Fantoni@PHIBRED.COM>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 07:39:33 -0500

Pascal,

don't trust the catalogue too much:the new APO 90 M will be available
not before Q2 '99 (they are saying that).
About the M6 titanium:maybe they have a bunch of bodies in inventory =
and
want to get rid of.Maybe I'm wrong, but the introduction of the Elmarit
90 titanium doesn't prove too much in my opinion:since they have the
barrell made in brass, they can either choose chrome or titanium
finish.This is why I retained all my doubts when I was told at =
Photokina
this camera will remain in production without TTL.

Best

Ernesto
=20