Subject: [Leica] The message text was too large so it was conver
From: "Mervin S. Stewart" <MervinStewart@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 20:37:10 -0400

If I recall correctly some one from Leica said at last years Maine  Park =
Square
Cameras Leica Seminar that Leica was negotiating with Kodak, Stuttgart ab=
out =

adapting  their Ektagraphic projector and bringing it out under the Leica=
 name.
 I  saw the projector a few years ago in its Kodak version and it is real=
ly
super. I am looking forward to seeing the Leica version... it will take t=
he 80
and 140 slide carousel trays.

Mervin Stewart=