Subject: Re: [Leica] Apo-Telyt Module-System ?
From: "Ting Lee" <tinglee@exceltrade.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 09:18:02 -0400

?

>Secondary question: is there any human being on this list currently
>using that Module-System?
>
>Thanks for helping me overcome my infamous ignorance and prejudice
>regarding holy R-matters....

Hi Alan,
I'm not so sure you are the one who is 'ignorance' :)

I'm kinda new with the R system.. I started shooting football this year...
including preseason games (abt 5 games so far).  I've never seen a
Module-system at the games... There are of course Nikons & Canons &
Minoltas, AF and manual focus, even a Hassy once.. but never Leica or
Contax...
I'm the only one with Leicas at the game and they're Ms.

I think even if the prices of Leica glass are more reasonable and
competitive.. the system will never made an in-road to sports photography...
all I hear at the sidelines are shooters 'machine-gunning' in spurts with
their motors.

take care..
best,
Ting F. Lee