Subject: [Leica] Leica KL Closing report 98
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant98@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 19:56:58 PDT

Hi folks,

The Commonwealth Games in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia are over and in 4 years
will reconvene in Manchester, England.

Will I be there with my Leicas? You bet! Hell, I'll only be 74 so why
wouldn't I be!:)  By then there maybe a high speed auto focus magical
Leica R 12! :)  C'mon think positive, if you don't think that way we'll
never see an autofocus Leica of any kind. It would be handy to shoot
sports if nothing else.:) Or fast moving kids and dogs! :)

And even if I was ripped off for my R8, it was only a man/woman made
item (damn I miss it, the sweet thing!):) that will be replaced when I
arrive back in Canada to-morrow.

So that's it from here, I did find one other M6 user last evening, so
that makes a count of 4 M6 shooters here that were covering the Games.

See you all back on the LUG in a day or so, gotta go as the crew are
about to pull the plug on this machine as I type! :)

ted