Subject: Re: [Leica] New Round Tray Projectors
From: "Joseph Codispoti" <joecodi@thegrid.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 18:32:49 -0700

Some time ago I was told that the new RT series projectors would be the
product of cooperation between Leica and Kodak.
If that is indeed the case, the trays should be interchangeable between the
two brands.

Don’t sell your Carousel models yet, however, I am sure the price of the RTs
will be quite steep.

Joseph Codispoti

the new round tray Leica projectors will accept the Carousel 80 and 140
slide trays....<<<<<<<<