Subject: [Leica] Photos in Saturday LA Times
From: Jim Laurel <jplaurel@microsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 10:36:10 -0700

Thanks to all who took the time to respond to my question about equipment
selection for mountaineering several weeks ago.  I ended up taking the M6HM
with 2.8/21 Elmarit ASPH, 1.4/35mm Summilux ASPH, and 2.8/90mm Elmarit.
Film was Ektachrome 100SW to compensate for the expected bluish casts.

If you have access to a copy of the Saturday LA Times, check out the front
page story called "In Search of Thin Air", written by Seattle Bureau Chief,
Kim Murphy.  Both of these photos were taken with the 21mm Elmarit M ASPH.

The MSNBC story should appear next week, complete with a surround video.
This one was shot with the EOS A2E + 2.8/17-35mm L.  Now that I have the
surround head calibrated for the M6, the EOS can stay home next time.  ;-)

Cheers,
Jim Laurel
Seattle, WA