Subject: [Leica] LUGers at Photokina.
From: Lucien <lucien@ubi.edu>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 19:07:46 +0200

I want to thanks all the LUGers, LUGer families and LUGer friends I met
or met again at the Photokina:

Tuulikki and Tom, Arthur, Bill R., Bill B., Christian, Guido, Ernesto,
Erwin, Jeremy, Jim and family, Krzysztof, Nathan, Raimo, Sander, Terence
and those I'm sorry to forget here.

It was such a delight to share with you those great moments:
meetings, lunches, Leica seminar, diner and soft releases.

Thank you for the the funny anecdotes, the well informed inside informations etc...

But above all, thank you to be yourself, with your kindness,
your humanity, your warm greeting.

It was greater than my best expectations.

The internet improve human relationships after all.

Lucien