Subject: [Leica] M6 titanium:still in production?! (and more)
From: "Fantoni, Ernesto" <Fantoni@PHIBRED.COM>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 1998 07:15:52 -0500

LUGgers,

I've been told at Photokina the M6 Titanium will remain in production as
it is now. The introduction of the 90 2.8 titanium finished should prove
these.(I still retain my doubts)

90 2.8 Apo-Asph:production will be delayed (May-June '99?), since they
can't have the quality standards they expected. This lens had to be
built in Canada, but it seems the tolerances are too high.(I expect an
higher price)

35-70 R 2.8:only 300 pieces will be made.

Best

Ernesto