Subject: Re: [Leica] LUG at Photokina
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 1998 22:01:35 +0200

Dear all,

I heartily second Sander's mail. I just arrived home from Cologne and feel very
fortunate to be living only 220 km from there, which enabled me to drive to
Photokina yesterday and meet all the wonderful people. Previously, I had met a
couple of the Brussels people, but it was great to see folks like Bill, Raimo,
Chris, Guido, Sander, Christoph, Jim and others. And Tom's LUG soft release was
an incredibly classy touch.

I know I will be seeing some of you later in the year; to the rest of you: if
you happen to be passing through Belgium, be sure to drop me an e-mail!

Nathan

Sander van Hulsenbeek wrote:

> Dear LUG-gers,
>
> and especially those at the LUG-meeting on Friday at the Photokina: many
> thanks, Tom, Bill, Jeremy, Lucien, Nathan and others for your warm and
> cordial reception of this LUG-newcomer!
>
> I felt quite overwhelmed and a little lost on my first visit to the Kina,
> and suddenly there was, in front of the Leica-stand,  this cheerful and
> welcoming little group of fellow Leica-users. A great experience!
>
> And Tom, your special softrelease will be cherished!
>
> All the best to you guys!
>
> Sander van Hulsenbeek
> Amsterdam
> Holland