Subject: Re: [Leica] Security, Guns, and Wimps
From: "John Petrush" <petrush@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 23:51:07 -0700

While I've read a few of his other stories, I looked up Heinlein's TUNNEL IN
THE SKY references on the web to get a quick idea what this particular
episode was about.  I was quite amused and thought I'd share this excerpt
from http://www.rhein-neckar.de/~mips/reviews/TunnelInTheSky.html

"Only slightly aged, Tunnel in the Sky is still likely to be a favorite with
the juvenile audience it was written for. From an adult viewpoint it is a
pleasant little novel, although it smacks of oversimplification of the
problems involved in our heroes' predicament."

John P
My Grandfather taught me to live by two rules.  Rule #1:  Don't tell folks
everything you know.

Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net> editorialized: