Subject: Re: [Leica] Photokina news 2
From: Pascal <cyberdog@ibm.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 21:18:24 +0200

On 14-09-1998 18:43 Harrison McClary wrote:

>What a shame.  I agree with Tom that I personally would have far more use
>with a higher sync speed than a ttl flash, esp with ttl at only 1/50.
>TTL does not help much when the sync is this slow.  IMHO.

Exactly,  Harrison.

The TTL feature seems to be more of a "gimmick" nature to me than
anything else.

BTW: only the black and silver version of the M6 are now called TTL. The
titanium version remains the "old" version. Does that mean the titanium
will disappear or what?

Pascal

Check out: http://members.xoom.com/cyberplace/
Macintosh PowerBook G3 - it eats Pentium notebooks for lunch