Subject: RE: [Leica] Re:Untitled Magazine #7
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 17:45:46 -0500

At 01:29 PM 9/16/98 -0400, you wrote:

>I can't help wondering what event you got a sense of being at from observing
>the photos taken in New York. Was it a street fair? A political rally? A
>religious gathering? A Civil Rights rally? A Black Power event?
>And, if as one of the captions suggests, "the :real gang was the gang in

This is a critical point. Do the pictures inform. Maybe that isn't the
intent. I've had some exchanges on the phone and via email, had a quote
from me stolen and posted without my permission on the Untitled Web site. I
don't think this is something I will comment on any more, but I do find B.D
right on in his thoughts.
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Buddhist to hotdog vendor: "Make me One with everything"