Subject: [Leica] Leica for sale
From: "Jeremy Bodan" <traffic_leitz@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 20:39:56 PDT

Hi LUGers,

All my items have sold, except for my lens.  I was wondering why, then
someone told me Don Chatterton was selling one for $200 less!  So of
course, I will drop the price.  Here it is again, hopefully for the last
time:

Leica 35mm Summilux-M f/1.4 ASPH, black, sn 374xxxx, one spot of brass
on hood and light scuffs on rear cap but lens itself is 100% perfect
optically, mechanically, and cosmetically.  Includes box, case, and all
papers.  Price reduced to $1600, shipped COD anywhere in continental
USA.  A good deal... save $1000 over the brand new one!

Thanks,
Jeremy