Subject: Re: [Leica] Hazy ROR film
From: Disfromage@aol.com
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 22:29:12 EDT

<<I used ROR yesterday to clean a red (25) filter, and it left a film on the
filter.  A second cleaning made it even worse.   I applied it with lens
tissue. >>

I suspect your problem is the lens tissue.  When I spoke to John Woltjen, the
inventor of ROR, he specifically said not to use lens tissue because it is not
absorbent enough.  He said to use either Kimwipes EX-L or Kleenex.  It is also
important to use it sparingly.  I would think that another cleaning would
remove the problem.   I hope this helps.

	Richard Wasserman