Subject: RE: [Leica] Disguising my M6
From: "Michael D. Turner" <mike@lcl-imaging.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 19:05:43 -0700

At 03:26 PM 9/10/1998 -0400, B. D. Colen, you wrote...

>> <<<< I thought of putting black electrical tape over the name and

>> red dot. >>

>> Again!!!  As sure as the sun rises, once per month this!

>Yup. Which suggests that perhaps this is a reasonable question/issue,
on

>which reasonable LUGers will reasonably disagree, all conceding that
this is

>nothing more or less than a question of what you like or don't like and
what

>makes you comfortable or uncomfortable.

This has been going on and on and on ad nauseum.

For those of you who are uncomfortable carrying M6's, why don't you:

1. Sell it. Find another hobby.

2. Trade it for an M4 or earlier without the dreaded red dot.

3. Sell it. Buy only disposable cameras, guaranteed not to have red
dots.

4. Put it under a glass display so you and your friends can admire it,
surely don't <italic>use </italic>it!

5. Put black tape on your e-mail send button.

Mike

"Sing whatever is well made..."

- -W. B. Yeats