Subject: [Leica] LUG archive/Greenspun, Phong, Reid & de Milo
From: MGMcGough@aol.com
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 21:33:11 EDT

In a message dated 9/14/98 4:55:22 PM  , phong@doan-ltd.com writes:
> If you haven't seen the photo.net Photo Q&A Forum, check it out.  I believe
>  the software can be made available by the creator of the site (Philip
>  Greenspun).
 Not only is Philip Greenspun a computer genius but he is an expert in almost
 anything connected with photography or web site construction.

 Actually the big advantage that his magnificent site has over Brian Reids
 is that it is a WWW site while Brians is more of an automatic email system
 and is limited to all the restrictions of email.  There have been many LUG
 participants that have offered suggestions and two that have actually set-up
 their own; one being an  interesting emailer and the other a fine web site.

 Perhaps the suggestions should be made to Brian in Palo-Alto rather than
 just posting them on the LUG.  It is my understanding that the Majordomo
 rarely monotors the LUG & the one significant change that he did make
 last year - met without open arms by a few; Roger Beamon left and Jim
 Brick is too much of a gentleman to say what he really feels.

 Mary (de Milo)