Subject: Re: [Leica] [OFF TOPIC] This guy's M6 !
From: FIGLIO4CAP@aol.com
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 19:12:19 EDT

<< You heavy editing truncates all the meaning away. . .

Sorry Andre,
 I did not mean to edit your creation. So many comments have been made in the
past concerning replies which reproduce the whole message being responded to
tnat I normally quote only a sentence or two to steer the reader to the
relevant post. I did not mean to slight or modify your post - only to question
what it was all about.
Best regards,
Bob Figlio