Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica luxus
From: "Noel H. Charchuk" <nhcharch@calcna.ab.ca>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 16:29:58 -0600 (MDT)

It is too late Gerd, these fakes have found their way to North America
already, popping up at camera shows, and on internet auction. I have seen
one in a camera store in Calgary, and expect to see more. It looks like
these fakes have almost created a sub-market for themselves!!! I am
waiting for a Leica M fake with swastikas and Luftwaffe insignia to show
up ;)
Noel Charchuk