Subject: Re: [Leica] Leicas at Games. :(
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 1998 12:37:17 -0500

At 06:40 AM 9/13/98 -0700, you wrote:

>However there are 450 photographers keeping an eye for it, so who
>knows!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to hear it, Ted. Good luck.

By the way, U. S. Leica users, there's a TBS program tonight at 9 p.m.
Eastern time on a photojournalist killed in Somalia. I hear it's a good
show, though it leaves a few questions unanswered. Put together by the
sister of the photographer who was killed.

Be glad, Ted, it was only a camera you lost...we'd sure miss you.

Go Chiefs!
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

 Error, no keyboard - press F1 to continue