Subject: [Leica] Praise of Tom's Soft Release--again
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 20:40:06 +0200

Hi all,

Today my M6 came back from a 3-week trip to Solms to have its
rangefinder adjusted. During its absence I have been using my M3, on
which I installed Tom's Soft Release a couple of weeks ago. It is
amazing how quickly one gets used to good things! When I was loading
film in the M6 (which did not have a Soft Release), it struck me how
uncooperative the shutter release felt compared to the Soft
Release-equipped M3. It was as if I had to hunt for it and press really
hard! If there is anyone out there who doubts the value of the Soft
Release, you owe it to yourself to get one--$10 is not exactly a big
investment, so even if you decide it is not for you, you have not
suffered much. But chances are you will keep it on your camera forever!

BTW, I am NOT receiving any royalties from Tom ;-)

Nathan

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium