Subject: Foam replacement (Re: [Leica] Leica R4)
From: "Roy Zartarian" <royzart@connix.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 11:52:20 +0000

One place to try in the states is Fargo Etnerprises
(http://www.fargo-ent.com) which offers the foam in a variety of
thicknesses. I've used their material successfully to replace the
foam on an Olympus XA (oops - off topic) and for a temporary repair
to the R4 until I could ship it off to Sherry Krauter to have the job
done properly.

Roy