Subject: Re: [Leica] Cleaning Lens
From: AJSymi@aol.com
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 11:38:56 EDT

Eric wrote:

<< It's not the amount of cold that counts, it's the speed with which it
changes. >>

Eric, nothing slips past you!!  But since I believe you know, does glass crack
when the temperature changes quickly from cold to warm or warm to cold, or
both??  This thought occured to me during this last heat wave when I was
cooling off my windscreen by pumping a/c out of the defrosting vents of my car
(truth be known, I didn't care much because its cracked anyway and needs
replacing).

TIA
Arturo