Subject: RE: [Leica] HCB: Was W. Eugene Smith
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 09:31:08 -0400

	At home I have a copy of a book of H. C.-B. portraits which was
> issued about ten years ago, if memory serves me.  Is this a new book with
> additional or work never yet seen?
>
> 	Buzz

I'm sorry to say I'm not really sure. I do think it's a new book, however,
which includes a lengthy introductory essay and several self-portraits and
portraits drawn by HCB in the past two decades.

I'll probably get by the bookstore in the next few days and I'll get the
specifics for you.

B. D.